Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Shounen Zanzou

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kasai's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Sakura, hello Crisis,
    (i hope i remember your names correctly)

    i don't know if you remember, but i've sent you a mail months ago.. asking about the permission for using your scans to retranslate them. (mostly count cain and boys next door) but i haven't done this yet, because both of them were licensed in my country, and that's why i never talked to you again about the translation (i should sent you a link) so.. first of all: sorry!

    by the way.. great job.. the site surely grew up a lot.

    ok.. now to the "true" concern of this posting: did you also translate the two other stories of the boys next door book?
    i haven't yet read your translation and i could not find a information about it on the info-page, perhabs i read over it. i'm looking for "devil inside". if i researched right it's part of the shounen zanzou book.

    normally i would not look for a scan of a book which is licensed in my country, but the publisher postponed the release date onto unknown space of time [img]frown.gif[/img]

    thanks in advance
    and have a nice day
    yours truly -Kasai

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi!

    I have heard BND shall come at the end of this year. I also wanted to do a translation bevor I read this...

    BTW: The Cain translations in daisuki is sooooo poorly! Carlson Comics did a bad job. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

    I haven't find any translation of the other two stories in BND but here is a summary: http://de.geocities.com/kimerascall1...KaoriYuki.html
    Seemed not so interessting and if I look through the pages, it's not very beautiful art.

    Greets from Austria [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kasai's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh.. end of this year? sounds good.
    i haven't read the daisuki translation.. i don't like the.. eh.. paper quality of the daisuki , it's not worth the price -_-"

    (note: for those who don't know what we mean with "daisuki" - it's a shoujo manga anthologie in german language)

    *waves* hello there in austria heh.. ^^

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Shia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Carlsen is going to release BND?? *danceshappily* Why do I always miss the important facts of life... *sigh*
    ah, now I promise I'll never say a bad word about them again ^^ (... on the other hand.. don't think I can keep that promise cause it's still about 14 (!! [img]confused.gif[/img] ) month till Angel Sanctuary 20 will be finally released *dies* what exactly takes them so long?? you know.. I'm usually not into conspiration theories, but has anyone noticed that volumes 10, 11 and 12 were released only a short while after omanga updated their AS scanlations? now my theory.. there is no single japanese speaking translator working for them... they just wait for omanga to post up the english scanlations... wicked, ne?)
    ^^;;

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes... Kaine is also planed as far as I know. BND is going to be published in autumn. Hope they do it better than Cain...

    @Shia: In April comes volume 13 of AS eventually. [img]smile.gif[/img] I really love AS but volume 12 was terrible. Am I the only one who don't likes Setsuna? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kasai's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nah.. i don't think so, it's just their "releasing rhythm" and i think it's ok..
    so i don't have to spend money every month ^^*

    on the other hand it's surely a pity that i can only continue reading the great story every second month

    i've read ribbon #12 yesterday - couldn't get it earlier... the local dealer's fault :/ .. i'm looking forward to the end of the month, ribbon #13 *yay* heh..

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Kasai's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    >> Lady Elanor:
    >> Am I the only one who don't likes Setsuna?

    no.. i don't like him either, but.. i must say the "new chara design" (after dying his hair and taking on glasses) looks better, but i don't like his character.

    but in fact, i have a lot of other characters i really like, i can't really say what's my favorite character, they are so many

    Kurai, Belial/Mad Hatter, Moon Lil, Sevotharte, Raziel, Jibril, Michael, Noise, Voice, Astarote/Astaroth, Metatron, Katan... and so on oO* it's too hard to decide

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 10, 2003 07:10 AM: Message edited by: Kasai ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My favorite char is Belial. After that comes Kira, Rociel(^^), Katan and Kato. Raziel is also very cute. Astaroth was hmmm sexy. ^^


    Spoiler:


    Do you know that Layla is Sevotharte?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Shia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hm.. I actually like setsuna.. *hides* but I have to admit - he's kinda.. uhm... stupid.. sometimes
    (but talking about a fav character... I really worship rosielsama [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] )

    when I started with reading AS I bought volume 1 and 2 the one day.. and went back to the shop the next day and bought 3-8 all at once.. and if there had been more volumes released at that time.. well.. I'd probably have had a few financialy problems to get them all, but hey, what's money, I'm talking bout my most favourite manga here ^^;;

    and I'm pretty sure that before omanga has started with volume 19 scanlations the whole thing will be licenced and the scanlations taken down and I'll have to wait the whole 14 month for the last volume [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Kasai's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hm... did not know that yet, but that's ok
    i spoilered myself different times because i
    read the "wrong" angel sanctuary pages

    the "secret" about jibrill and the needle in her neck wasn't really suprisind me, because i already knew heh.. ^^*

    >> Lady Elanor
    >> Astaroth was hmmm sexy. ^^

    personnaly... I, as a guy, prefer Astarote heh..

    >> Lady Elanor
    >> Yes... Kaine is also planed as far as I know.
    >> BND is going to be published in autumn. Hope
    >> they do it better than Cain...

    Kaine? hm.. didn't know yet... i though they said "Neji" would be released, probably both ... that would be great.. more from yuki-sensei ^^

    BND this autumn, ... they already said this for the last autumn, hope they don't lie this time ..

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 10, 2003 08:24 AM: Message edited by: Kasai ]</font>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •